Tuesday, October 12, 2010

pumpkin & gourd decorated mantle










This past weekend I hit the local farm stands to pick up pumpkins for some "fall decor" in my home.  The kitchen  fireplace mantle was first on my list to make use of all the wonderful organic fresh local pumpkins and gourds.







Since I tend to stick with soft colors in my home, orange is not an option for me.  Though I do love orange,  it just looks too bright in my home -  so I use it outside.   I usually go with lumina white pumpkins and little jacks.  This year I went with something different.





















green






 for $1 each


 I mixed them with my traditional white pumpkins and some leaves from the yard








Are you orange, white or something all together different?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...