Monday, October 25, 2010

simple home


Here is my favorite design book at the moment - SIMPLE HOME calm spaces for comfortable living.  The book was written by Mark and Sally Bailey.  The book is not about a minimalist style home - it's about living in comfort in a carefully considered space.  Their philosophy is similar to my own,  in that a home should be calm and uncluttered, with each item chosen with care.  I am a huge fan of their style as well as their previous book RECYCLED HOME  Here are some of my favorite photos and quotes from SIMPLE HOME.


















































































to see more from the Bailey's you can check them out here.






Here a few of my latest acquisitions from some tag sales that I

L O V E






an ironstone pie plate












a rolling glass and metal table






a primitive seagull sculpture

the artist is a women from Finland (she is 98 years old)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...